For your consideration: a few potential (modifiable) figure skating frocks for Vancouver 2010
Dear figure skating coaches of Mirai Nagasu, Ashley Wagner, Mao Asada, Meryl Davis, et al.: can we pretty pretty please forgo the customary costume pageantry and accentuate (not diminish, for once) their performances with masterly-designed frocks that spotlight their remarkable talent in keeping with their respective themes and musical pieces?
And to the designers (besides Vera, who is astutely clued-in on the vast global impact that dressing an Olympic figure skater imparts): you deck out celebrities gratis for a few red carpet photos, so why not athletes on a worldwide scale?
Above are a few suggestions for the Vancouver 2010 rink; while they are by no means my best-loved runway specimens, they strike me as adequate compromises bearing in mind prototypical figure skating standards.
- carros-usados likes this
- trampoline6t reblogged this from juliabunny
- xn----ylbandbmrbccr2ax8cfbiip9g reblogged this from juliabunny
- lewesde reblogged this from juliabunny
- picturesofmileycyrus reblogged this from juliabunny
- pspfreedownload likes this
- isengdude likes this
- dunia-digital reblogged this from juliabunny
- grosir-batik-bola-kebaya-murah likes this
- band-indie-sukabumi reblogged this from juliabunny and added:
- cerita-inspiratif reblogged this from juliabunny
- romansgr likes this
- ecigator-electronic-cigarette likes this
- datingsiteblog likes this
- ooglidcorrectie likes this
- pattayasplash likes this
- implantsdentalcare likes this
- last--minute likes this
- balancebike likes this
- juliabunny posted this