drawing a blank at the moment….any ideas for tomorrow’s character post?
What about Maria Wyeth from Joan Didion's Play It as It Lays?
PS: Love you, Jannuzzzz
Reblogged from textbook
- juliabunny reblogged this from textbook and added:
- tvandtoast said: the breakfast club (if you can improve upon emilio estevez’ sleeveless shirt and elastic-band jeans, that is)
- tomfjord likes this
- artune said: Fairy Tales! either by the Grimms - Snow White, Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Hansel & Gretel; or Andersen - The Little Match Girl, The Snow Queen, Thumbelina, The Little Mermaid…
- thekimenator likes this
- liaesque said: Cast of Inception? (if you haven’t done them yet~) Preferably Arthur. :’D
- foreignspell said: Myrna or Ignatius from “Confederacy of Dunces.” Clarice Starling. Phlox Lombardi (“Mysteries of Pittsburgh”).
- lauraencantada said: julian carax?
- mgrant12 said: Cinderella, Arielle, or Belle
- missmollygaga725 said: Claudia from Interview with the Vampire!
- wcfoodies said: sir arthur conan doyle.
- severusyouignorantslut likes this
- clavicula likes this
- notexactly likes this
- mutations said: SELINA KYLE. also poison ivy and harley quinn.
- boyblair likes this
- mrlovett likes this
- deejul said: Elizabeth Bennet in Pride & Prejudice & Zombies. Practical and classy zombie fighting attire for the 19th century heroine.
- hazellimbs likes this
- hydeordie said: vampire lestat, or the characters from The Secret History, or maybe Jack Torrance from the Shining?
- howtotalktogirlsatparties said: Have you done the X-Men yet?
- leadencirclesdissolve said: Thomas motherfucking Jefferson (yes, that is actually his middle name).
- textbook posted this